How you take care of your teeth can make the difference between a damaged smile and a glittering masterpiece. Wondering what to do to improve your routine? Here are some ideas:
– When shopping for oral health care products, look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance or ask for recommendations from Dr. Peter Warshawsky.
– Wear safety equipment such as a mouth guard or face mask when playing contact sports or during high adventure activities.
– Plan healthy and delicious meals to eat every day. These foods and beverages should be low in sugar, acid and starch and high in phosphorus and calcium with trace amounts of fluoride.
– After meals, swish some mouthwash around in your mouth or chew sugarless gum.
– Brush your teeth thoroughly twice daily and floss your teeth once daily.
-Remember to schedule and attend dental cleanings and exams every six months at Periodontics of the Desert.
– If you smoke, drink, or use drugs, quit as soon as possible.
Do you need some help making your oral health pristine? Dr. Peter Warshawsky and our team at Periodontics of the Desert are here to help! Just call us at 760-674-4410 to book a reservation at our office in Palm Desert, California. We look forward to hearing from you!